Pages

Saturday 8 May 2010

People are fascinated with their family history

People are fascinated with their family history:

Who am I? Where did my ancestors come from?
Are there any kings in my background? How about villains?
How in the world will I find out? Do I have to go to libraries?
Dig up old information and hunt through microfilm records?
Maybe I can just find it online! Then reality sets in…
I found a ton of genealogy web sites.
How do I search through each one? What information do I start looking for?
Do I really have to search for each person in my family tree individually?!
I don’t have that kind of time. I just want to know more about my family tree!

The answer is: http://familyhistory4all.co.uk

You'll find loads of advice to help you. Once you've learned the basics, it becomes fun...and addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment